суббота, 11 июля 2009 г.

Current favorites and etc.

Sorry for stopping update. I gave my camera to my friend so now I can't post anything. But I hope you will find interesting my inspiration, my current favorite fall looks and etc.

I love first - Isabel Marant look. I like fur with boho styled skirt\shorts and heather grey tricot. Erin looks great!
Second look is one of my favorite designers Alessandro Dell'Acqua's outfit. I prefer his interpretation of rock chic. Tender lace with rude leather. Nothing new but more interesting than Balmain (my opinion)
Silk lace-trimmed chemise with perfect fitted jacket. I love Stella's third look!
Also I want to say that I'm in love with this Chanel satin bow booties. Soooooooo wonderful, so beautiful, so rare....I want it sooo badly.

Chanel...I love everything what Karl does. I can't stop thinking about this couture dress. I need new wedding!

+I found this photo from Ungaro ss 2001 Ad campaign (If I'm not mistaken). Perfect!

style.com, elle.com, lookatme.ru, belonika.lifejourmal.com

2 комментария:

Jess-Gab комментирует...

i love the chanel shoes!<3 amazing!!

NOELLE комментирует...

Those Balenciaga inspired boots by Sam Edelman are up on Ebay!!

Here they are:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110416865038&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123



- http://whatsworn.blogspot.com/


P.S. I LOVE that Chanel shot in the 2nd to last photo!!