вторник, 28 октября 2008 г.

I love Balmain

spring-summer 2007
autumn-winter 2007-2008
spring-summer 2008
autumn-winter 2008-2009

spring-summmer 2009

Christophe Decarnin is absolutely genius artist. He create everything what woman always love and need: perfect coctail dresses, trousers which suits you as second skin, booties ans sandals which you can wear not only one season, comfortable tees. He has his own style. You can see- every season he just changes some details but you understand, this is Decarnin.One biggest minus-the prices.
For me the best piece is white or black mini embroidered dress from any season. This is my small dream. I want it.

13 комментариев:

Fashionstyle комментирует...

This collection is beautiful...very rock and glamour !!

Unknown комментирует...

i love balmain, my favorite!!! its so rock!

Анонимный комментирует...

i love balmain
These costumes are very beautiful.

ryder комментирует...

Christophe Decarnin is genius! i love it. the entire collection is edgy, rock, sofisticated..just great! and did u see the shoes? the shoes were just amazing!

Unknown комментирует...

I lov Balmain too!!

lara комментирует...

the balmain collection was just fabulous!!

Marina комментирует...

I want all that dresses!!!!

FASHION CHALET комментирует...

Thank you, Gorgeous! :)

♥/ fashion chalet

What is Reality Anyway? комментирует...

ahh! i love them. i just ordered the fringed ankle boots. completely agree

xx

Unknown комментирует...

yeah, my pants are balmain inspired, thats why i bought them cos i loved the balmain ones! and these topshop ones are good too :)
but really, balmain rocks!

Amy Williams комментирует...

Who doesnt love Balmain - its fabulous!

I added you to my blog list :)

http://the-shades-of-black.blogspot.com/

FASHION CHALET комментирует...

If I hear someone call out, Pocahontas in the street, I will turn around and see you! :)

Thanks, sweetie. Aw.

♥/ fashion chalet

Anastacia комментирует...

Me too, totally love his collections. I like the way the Balmain girl has a very definite look that only slightly varies with seasons.