среда, 19 ноября 2008 г.

Shoes hitlist, favorite outfits and what I want to buy

This is now my favorite outfit. I think I really need such leather bandage skirt. Can't find perfect one(((
Felt in love with this snake leather trousers. I suppose its price is very very high but I love it especially with huge grey scarf. Bellissimo!

This is owner of one of the best Moscow boutiques Podium Polina Kitcenko. I love how she wear her Balmain vest with simple leggings, couple of T-shirts and turquise jewels. Great!
First in my list is YSL tribute pumps. Unfortunately I can't find my 37 size in Moscow and in online shops. I need to go to Paris because I know I will find it there(don't know when I will go in Paris((((
Second is Ungaro branch heels. I hope I will buy it on sale(I saw a lot of different pairs in different colours in Ungaro boutique)
Third is Marni heels. I think that Marni shoes are not the best in this season but I love her heels and I love it because it always very comfortable. I try waiting for sale to buy all this beautiful shoes!
What I want to buy:
-black leather mini skirt
-skinny jeans or denim leggings in dark colour
-sweater-dress for cold Moscow winter
-faux fur jacket Tiger of Sweden (I fall in love with this brand)
-perfect coctail dress for new year party (I think black dress)
Want to ask readers about sizing of this Givenchy High-heeled sandals.I always wear 37 or 36.5 italian sizing. Is this pair run true to size?

12 комментариев:

This World Tonight комментирует...

I am with you on the YSL's, I am actually considering them myself. Just without the platform. I am in need of a 37 too :)

Fashion Is Poison комментирует...

oooo shoes. my cup of tea.

Unknown комментирует...

oh yvs boots up there are wonderful!!!!! i so need to get rich :D

FASHION CHALET комментирует...

I love that Lolita name, thanks :) and I really want those YSL's! <33333

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) комментирует...

Those snakeskin trousers are OMG AMAZING. Everything you listed in this post is actually. You've got great taste :)

glory комментирует...

omg grate choose, i`m totally agree whit your seclection, i just can aford it in my dreams, so hope you have it soon, can`t wait to see you in them.... kisses

WendyB комментирует...

Love the Ungaro shoes.

Vertiginoso комментирует...

Sarah Rutson is astonishing, as always full of haughty casualness, AND I frankly think that the snakeskin trousers are a stylish way to awake the "fashion-reptile" who slumbers in any fashionista !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Amy Williams комментирует...

LOVE those three looks you posted, and that Balmain vest is amazing!
My favourite pair of shoes? It has to be the YSL's!

Fashion Is Poison комментирует...

i LOVE those ungaros! givenchy usually runs 1/2-1 whole size small :)

Fashion Is Poison комментирует...

o i just clicked on the yoox link! those run a whole size small

TheMinx комментирует...

the last pair, the tan Marnis are perfect!! Great blog :)